Friday, July 24, 2009

It's Friday, I'm in Love with My Piano

Unfortunately for my co-workers, my return to the office today was marked with mucus-filled coughs and moanings about my hellish week. A visit from a golden retriever named Kaha brightened everyone's dampened spirits until he proceeded to lie on and soil our clean white couch.

In regard to the post title, my fever inspired me to hop back on the piano bench, and I've been there every day since. (Thank you, Internet, for free sheet music.) Banging out Mozart against the keys is oddly therapeutic, and tonight I skipped out on drinks with the girls for solo sonatas. Yes, I'm reaching new levels of patheticness.

On a side note, I've decided to write more. Partly because I realize that this blog has turned into a self-censored piece of fluff that needs to be roughed up a bit. Partly because all of two people read the fluff anyway, so why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment